Skip to content
Dr want me on more meds
healingmychild posted:
I went to see my psych Dr.I told her that I have try to go walking everyday.But I have been feeling tired down and feel I drag myself everyday to get motivated to do chores and get out.I told her about the incident a couple weeks ago feeling very down.The set back feeling very depressed and feeling suicidal just that time when I was feeling very down.That I had not had those thoughts for a couple years.I am on 3 meds already.She wants me to add one more.I feel its alot of meds.I am hurting all over my body.My brain is in a fog.Its like Im stuck.I also talk to my counselor and she tells me to push myself and get out there.The more I stay in the house the more I get isolated.Im feeling very frusterated and want to get out of this whole.My husband is working on remodel in house for coworker.I feel he trys to stay away.He wants to talk to the wife that is not depressed and stay away from the wife that is having a hard time.He had agree to go counseling but now he says he is busy and yesterday he said he don't want to go.This is affecting our relationship.I wish he would want to go to better understand me and support me.He told me he just want me to get better.I think I am going to go with the couples counselor by myself.Its very hard to deal with my issues of the past and issues that we are going thru.
Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Going to the couples counselor on your own, at least at the start, isn't a bad idea. I went to a couples counselor both with my husband and without and it ended up being very helpful to me at least.

I'm glad you were honest with your pdoc about how you've been doing and hope the new med helps. It still may take more adjustments so keep up that line of communication in the weeks and months to come.

Hang in there, Healing. ((((softhugs))))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.