Skip to content
~*~ Good Things ~*~
writejessss posted:
I could definitely use the reminder. What good things are in your life today?

My list:
  • New little niece arrived earlier this week- she's adorable
  • Made it through several weeks of insanity at work- things calming down a bit now
  • Sunshine- haven't had an abundance of it for a while now
  • Spent sometime outside yesterday working in the yard- it had been way too long. The outdoors are very soothing and rejuvenating for me.
Who's next?

melisfit responded:
good things in my life:
my wonderful/loving/understanding/patient husband
my in-laws that love me so much
my pets who always think I'm wonderful
our house sold for more than asking price
making plans for our future

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hey Jess, your niece is in good company: my second granddaughter was born last Friday too!

So grateful for...
  • my new granddaughter, Miriam, perfect and beautiful and healthy
  • that my daughter-in-law didn't have a long labor and she was home within 24 hours and is doing great
  • my parents still being in this world and so able to enjoy their great grandchildren
  • I had a decent night's sleep last night (it's been pretty scarce lately)
Who is next?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.