Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
It's been awhile....
WolfFaerie posted:
I've not posted on the board in a while but looking for some support with a project assigned by my t Mike. I'm working on a sexual abuse collage that also deals with mental and emotional abuse while growing up.

I bought a poster board in blue cuz it was my childhood favorite color. My t Mike gave me six sheets of paper filled with abuse related words or thoughts. I've used all six sheets of paper: some had encouraging words and other's not so encouraging. I've started going thru my magazine collection looking for encouraging words or thoughts for on my board. My t Mike is very proud of the work I'm doing with the collage. It's been 33 years in coming but the work I'm doing on this collage is so very important that I don't have the words to express it adequately.

Thanks for listening!
Wolf

melisfit responded:
WolfFaerie, that sounds like a very powerful exercise. Good luck with it.

slik_kitty responded:
hi wolf. nice to see you. sounds like quite a project.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It all sounds really great, Wolf, and cathartic.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

WolfFaerie7 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks everyone! Had to get a new user name but still the same Wolf.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unfortunately, my story is similar to many others in this community. I was sexually abused by my older brother when I was 7 and he was 12. I have been...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.