Skip to content
Collage Project May Trigger
WolfFaerie7 posted:
In therapy today, I talked about what the meaning of my collage is for me at this point. I was surprised to hear myself say that it was like the Johari Window. I can see where I've been, what is changing, where I'm at currently, and where I hope to be someday. My t Mike said that my collage isn't just two months old but 33 years old. Needlessly to say I was stunned by the revelation. It holds so much truth for me that it brought me to tears at the thought of it.

I'm still looking thru magazines for positive thoughts, words, and ideas but I'm also okay with finding negative things too. I plan to work on my collage some more this week. Just wanted to share where I'm at with it and to encourage not just myself but someone else that they can heal too.

Wolf

az330 responded:
Wolf,
Wow that is powerful... I hope you keep progressing with your collage. I am glad it is a source of healing and seeing where you came from and how far you have come.

Thank you for the inspiration.

AZ

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I agree... moving and powerful observation. It sounds like this collage is great healing tool for you, Wolf.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
When my kitty, Claire, died two and a half years ago, something that was very healing for me was to make a collage for/of her. I still have it pinned up on my wall and I look at it every day. I miss her fiercely, but I know now she is not in pain and is my angel.

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.