Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Off topic - my blog
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
I started a blog last week. And you know what its actually fun. Before the blog my main writing outlet were occasional email to my family and WebMD.

Here I had to stick to the topic at hand on the two boards I haunt. I have wondered over the years about how healthy that has been for me to focus on my SI and SA. There is more to me than that.

I am finding it refreshing to widen my writing to other topics. I hope in the long run it will return my writing here to how it used to be waaaaay back when I first started posting.

http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com

I think this a good thing for me. To add some light into my writing and heart.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

melisfit responded:
DogDancing it's great that you found something you're enjoying. Good luck with it.

marysings responded:
I enjoyed reading your blog.

Write more!
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to marysings's response:
Mary I am having a lot of fun blogging. Its nice to write, I love writing. I have so much to write about too. I sure wish the internet had been around when I was young!

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to melisfit's response:
thanks Mel.

Spotlight: Member Stories

If you have any questions just ask....The story continues.

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.