Skip to content
something happy
melisfit posted:
I did it!! I past my driving test !!!! I can't believe that I actually got a driver's license. I'm so proud of myself, and its a feeling I'm really not familiar with. Nathan's going to take me car shopping this week. It should be interesting, we have differing opinions of what kind would be best for me. I think it should be something used, not too expensive with a few scratches/dings so I won't feel quite so bad if I'm in an accident or just bump into something. But he disagree's. He thinks I should get something with all the bells and whistles and really celebrate my accomplishment. Thanks for listening. You've all gotten to hear so much of the bad stuff, I just wanted to share something happy too. mellie

marysings responded:
Congratulations, Mellie! Go for the bells and whistles ... you certainly deserve it!

And let me know when you decide to drive down my street and I'll bring the kids and dogs in. LOL LOL

Hugs,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

slik_kitty responded:
yay!!!!! get what you want, just not too dinged up. lol

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations, Mellie!!!

Very happy for you.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

az330 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Congratulations! We all knew you could do it.

writejessss responded:
Wahoo! I wanted to congratulate you just minutes after you posted. Unfortunately my computer wasn't cooperating. I am so proud of you. Way to go!

melisfit replied to writejessss's response:
Thank you everybody!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story? Where should I begin...? When I was 12, I had my first sexual experience. What started as simple curiosity and exploration led to something ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.