Skip to content
Checking in
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Who is here and looking in? Let us know how you're doing... the good, the bad, anything in between.

What's going on for you this week?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
.*chirping crickets*

Looks like its me and you here Caprice.

Lets go to the coast. Redwoods are waking up this time of year and the big ferns start unrolling there new leaf tips.

I will pack a picnic and We can sit in the cool shadows and discuss GoT and all its plot twists.

I havent worked at all this month due to mental health issues and back pain and low census's at work. I hope to get some hours this weekend. I am ready to get back to work. I am just taking care of myself this week.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

writejessss responded:
Hi. I'm around. I've got the stuff for s'mores and hot chocolate. Is there room for another.

marysings responded:
I'll bring a cheesecake and strawberries for the topping.

Dr.B and I are working through a book on codependency. It is awfully triggering and he said I could stop, but I told him I wanted to do this. Face the monsters and get it over with then he told me that the monsters will always be in my face but refining the DBT skills will help me.

I think I'll be in therapy for the rest of my life. *sigh*

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to marysings's response:
whoohoo! party in the redwoods!

We can camp at Jedidiah and build us a giant fire to sit around.

Caprice bring Caprice the III's pictures so we can ooh and aah over her.

Mary grab the pink blanket and bring it...I will try not to get cheese cake crumbs on it.

anyone else coming? We don't bite and we are nice ladies honest. I am too old to go streaking anymore so I won't embarrass you. I will behave my self.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
That sounds like exactly what I need, Paja! And yes, what a fun discussion THAT would be!

I'm glad you're taking care of yourself and hope getting yourself back to work soon helps to move things along too.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to writejessss's response:
There's always room for more, Jess, especially if you bring the s'mores (which I've never had) and hot chocolate!

Thanks for dropping in and saying hello.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to marysings's response:
I don't think you will be, Mary, but even if you are... if it helps, why not?

You have come SO far and the progress seems to be happening at a faster pace now, building on previous successes.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Yep, definitely will bring grandbaby pics.

healingmychild responded:
Hi Im here ladys sounds a good gathering.I haven't been doing to good.Lots of mood swings some very low.Im trying to hang in here.I tend to isolate and just keep to myself even here too.But today is nice and sunny and I went did some shopping for mothers day and feel a bit better.I saw my Dr yesterday she want me on Abilify so Im going to give it a try.There is some side affects that I don't like but I will check with her in 3 weeks.The counselor is not taking new patients for now so I have to wait a couple weeks.Also my sons graduation is coming I feel anxious that I'm feeling like this.
Nice to hear from you ladys. Take care
Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to healingmychild's response:
Hi Healing,

It's good to hear from you.

Are you experiencing side effects or are you concerned about the possible side effects? If the latter, know that every medication has possible side effects but that doesn't mean you will experience them or that they will last even if you do experience them. Of course, be sure to report anything of concern to your doctor.

Congratulations on your son's upcoming grad. It's as much a celebration of you as a parent as it is about his achievements so I hope you can enjoy it.

Hang in there, sweetie. (((hugs)))

marysings replied to healingmychild's response:
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, healingmychild; but check with your pharmacy about your med plan paying for
Abilify and how much you will pay. I was on Abilify for several months but when my pdoc ran out of samples, I had to wean off it. If I had filled the prescription, I would have to pay more than $400 for a month's supply.

You are invited to stay around for the 'get away' cruise. We load the boat with goodies and float in a shallow pond. There is never problems on the boat ... only good things and eats.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was 11 when I found out what was happening to me was wrong the blue pigs came to my elementary school and told us the difference between a good touc...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.