Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Facebook going so far good
healingmychild posted:
So far things have been going good in fb.I have connected with some family that are out of state so its nice to chat.Im at 40 people but really I dont want a big crowd.I share a lot of affirmations and quotes and everybody enjoys.I also share pictures with them and its very nice to see others too mainly its family.So far I haven't got any more messages from the "uncle" so I hope he got the point that he wasn't welcome in my page.I feel more relax.
Im learning how to use it and I want to use it in a positive way.For my own freedom to connect and let others know how I am.For a whole year I pretty much stayed away from some family. Now it don't concern me what they think and most of them are being respectful.
Thank you Caprice for you support and advice. I hope it continues to be a positve activity.
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I keep my friends list pretty small too. It helps to keep it manageable and what is good for ME.

I'm glad it's becoming a positive experience for you.

Next you'll be on Pinterest.... (Totally different and, so far, an entirely positive experience.)
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.