Skip to content
Update
az330 posted:
Working thru things.....The nightmares have been intense. I have been rocked by bad migraines. I think the stress is getting to me. My energy levels have not been up to par. I hope I can get past this. This has been such an exhausting journey.

AZ

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Oh dear, AZ, I'm sorry to hear about the migraines. How are you managing those?

When I feel one coming on I use ice on my head. If I catch it soon enough, it can ease. (((hugs)))

Do you ever pamper yourself, spend time just doing things for yourself?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

melisfit replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Az,
hot compress over your eyes also helps with migraines. Please take care of yourself. mellie

az330 responded:
The migraines have been intense since I have was attacked. They come daily. I have to be in a dark silent room with a cold compress on my head. Sometimes they hurt so bad I cry myself to sleep.

I was pretty proud of myself last week. I did two things for myself. I read a magazine from start to finish. I am big national geographic fan so it helped me keep my mind off the heavy stuff for awhile. I needed a break.
Second I gave myself a pedicure and painted my nails. I have been struggling to leave my house. Its become my safe haven. I leave just to go to therapy.

AZ

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
Good for you, AZ! Keep doing those kinds of things; often it's little things like that which pull us through.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

az330 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
struggling with flashbacks today...Feeling sad. I hate my life. I hate what I have become. This is not life....Everyone says it is not my fault but why can't I believe that? My mind is my worst enemy....
feeling discouraged today....

AZ

The roller coaster of it all is really so wearying, isn't it? Take care of yourself today and know that this will pass. Find a way to break away from all of this for a while.

az330 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I had my session yesterday and told my pdoc I needed a break and needed to talk about something else. I cant deal with the SA stuff....I have had alot of things on my mind lately and I dont know what to do? I want to start over again. I have contemplated moving again, maybe even out of the state I am in. I don't feel safe in my home anymore and its getting harder and harder everyday.
Maybe its me running but I need something because I cant seem to hold my head above water.
On top of that on my way home I got into an accident. It wasn't my fault but the stress of it all is too much for me right now. Today I have dealt with insurance adjusters and chriopractor appt. I feel very shaky. My nerves are shot. I cant catch a break. The world hates me. I keep getting the shaft everytime. Feeling very discouraged and just dont care about life anymore.
AZ

melisfit replied to az330's response:
Az, I know there isn't really anything I can do to help, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. mellie

I hope your pdoc heard you and the two of you can work on just getting you through what's hitting you now to get you on firmer ground.

I am sorry to hear about the accident. It's the last thing you needed. (((hugs)))

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thinking of you, AZ. Sending you strength.

az330 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
The end of the week is here and I am glad this week is over. I have done nothing but deal with insurance people. My car is going to be in the shop for 2 weeks. I do have a rental and I am a bit nervous to drive. I am just glad for the most part I am ok....My back is tender but at least it wasn't worse....I haven't had any flashbacks since I got into my accident....Life is tough right now...

melisfit replied to az330's response:
Az,
It's been a few days, how is your back doing?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.