Skip to content
Hello everyone
healingmychild posted:
I have been busy with getting things ready for my son graduation in a week.I have been emotionally all over excited and some sensitive...thinking how fast year have gone by.He is graduating from HS.
I got off the last med my Dr gave me it gave horrible side effects I wasn't able to sleep.Now Im feeling better since its been a week without it.I see her today.I really think that Im just going to try to stay away those meds and try to do more walking and see if it my mood gets better.
The facebook has been going good connecting with family and I like to use my apps the affirmations and share pictures.I just hope it stays like that.I think the "uncle" realize that I didn't want him on my fb so I haven't heard or seen anything from him anymore.
I hope everyone is doing well and this next week will be busy trying to get things ready for my grad..Im excited for him he is my oldest.
Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm glad you're feeling better with the med change and it sounds like things are going well on FB. I really appreciate the update and hope to hear more... looking forward to hearing how the walking is going.

Good luck with the grad! It's a great moment for grads and parents alike.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

melisfit replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I'm so glad to hear your feeling better. And that is so wonderful about your son. He must be so excited. But I can imagine it will be tough on you to have your baby be almost all grown up. Will he be going away to school in the fall? or staying fairly close, so you keep up on his laundry for him?

healingmychild replied to melisfit's response:
Thank you for the good wishes..yes its like the emotions come and go.I keep reminding myself that he is graduating from HS. He is going to a local college so he is staying home..but he has part time job and he is so busy.
Yesterday I went to see my Dr and we talk about other med and its side effects.So Im now on my normal med.Im feeling much better and those effects are gone thank god!
Im going to continue to do some walking (push myself)becasue its hard.But I need to I really want to be off meds some day.
So far I am using FB as a way to communicate with people that show support with affirmations messages and some pictures.Also I communicate with my brothers too since I dont see them everyday.
I feel that I can be free to speak what I feel and not hide from those two abusers "uncles" and if they see my info oh well they can see Im moving on the positive way.They won't bother me since I send the message to one of them that try to be friends.If others dont like what I say or put then they don't have to be in my page.

Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.