Skip to content
Struggling
writejessss posted:
I'm really struggling right now. I've had a number of health issues that have come up this past year- most of which were under control. Unfortunately, with the combo of all of the treatments and medications, my psych meds are now out of whack and the depression is rearing its ugly head and a few of the other health issues are now flaring up- and I am really struggling. I had one doctors appointment last week, 2-3 more this week and hopefully one with my cardiologist in the next week or two. Hopefully some kind of battle plan can be worked out soon before I completely fall apart.

Work was horrid today- it was seriously three bad Mondays all rolled into one and now I'm starting 10 steps behind tomorrow with a similar day as today quite likely. I made it through, though- mostly. Then I came home to absolute chaos. I'm seriously barely hanging on right now. I'm going to take my strong sleeping meds tonight so I can hopefully get a few hours of goods sleep without all of the nasty dreams that are back again, so I can try to survive another day...or not- really don't care much at the moment.

me

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jess)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm sorry life is giving you the shaft right now.

Sending healing dreams and restful sleep your way.

Peace be the journey

Paja
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's now the next day... did you manage to get some sleep last night? (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

writejessss replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I didn't get much sleep last night either, but hopefully tonight. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to discuss medication changes. I meet with my therapist shortly after that. And then with my cardiologist on Friday to make sure everything is still good there. Hopefully we can get a good plan in place by week's end.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to writejessss's response:
I hope so too, Jess.

I hope you finally got some sleep.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Rooting for you, J!

And remember, soon, you'll be Dr. Jess.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was abused once as a child by an older man that was a hunting buddy of my father's. Worst night of my life and I still have not dealt with it. A...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.