Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Favorite Kid Toys
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Tomorrow is National Yo-Yo Day (yes, really!) and thinking about my old yo-yoing made me smile so I'm wondering what were/are your favorite kid toys and what was so great about them?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

az330 responded:
I have one teddy bear that I still have. I have been holding on to it alot lately.

AZ

melisfit responded:
My favorite toy was my stuffed pony. His name was Silky, and he was always there for me. He slept with me every night and protected me from thunderstorms and bad dreams. And he was there to hug and console me after being hurt.

writejessss responded:
I loved my jumprope. I'm not sure how to explain it- it was freeing I guess.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
Teddy bears are great for holding on to. ((((hugs))))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to melisfit's response:
Thank goodness for such toys, Melisfit. (((hugs)))

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to writejessss's response:
I loved jumping rope too, Jess! And I enjoyed slinkies too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.