Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
waves!
slik_kitty posted:
i'm hoping the silence on the boards means that everyone is doing well.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Wavin' backatcha, Kitty!

How are you doing?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

slik_kitty replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
other than bronchitis and pneumonia, i'm doing well. lol. how are you caprice?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Oh dear! Sorry to hear that, Kitty. Sending healing vibes your way. (((hugs)))

I'm doing okay, Kitty, thanks.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I'm afraid that for me, it just means I'm busy and can't spend as much time here reflecting as I'd like.

I'm exhausted right now and won't write out a giant diatribe typical of me, I just want to go to bed.

But there's more coming in the near future, perhaps tomorrow as I wait for my horrible laundry.

melisfit replied to slik_kitty's response:
feel better Kitty!

slik_kitty replied to melisfit's response:
thanks guys. put in a partial day at work yesterday and am taking the rest of the week off. i don't feel too horribly bad, it's just knowing what full blown pneumonia is like and wanting to avoid a repeat of that is making me take time off and rest, even though it messes up my dept.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Good for you for putting yourself and your health first, Kitty.

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.