Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Daily feelings
az330 posted:
I feel so frustrated today. I know healing takes time but the nightmares are unbearable. Nothing seems to help. I am so angry at my abuser who has taken more control away from me.
The nightmares are a daily reminder who what happend and that I froze. The past came rushing back to me when he attacked me. I feel so hollow and empty. I have no more to give. There are no words to describe how I feel on the inside. I am angry because I was making progress and then it happend again. Its like no one wants to see me getting better. I am afraid of it happening again. My trust in people is shattered. Where do I go from here?

AZ

slik_kitty responded:
you go forward. taking it one minute at a time if need be. through therapy you can learn how to deal with all those feelings and make them go away.

az330 replied to slik_kitty's response:
This past weekend was so triggering to me... I see my tdoc today I need something new. I need to discuss my options with her. I already go twice a week and call her on the days I dont have a session... I am not strong enough
What should I do???

slik_kitty replied to az330's response:
if you need to see your t that often, then keep doing so. is she helping you in learning new coping skills to help you get through this? it's one thing to talk about what is going on, but what you really need is help in dealing with the thoughts and the aftermath. you are strong enough. you just need the proper tools to help you get through this and beat those thoughts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.