Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

a visit from my dad
melisfit posted:
Yesterday afternoon my dad showed up at my front door. I don't know how he found out where we moved to. This shouldn't have happened. We moved to a gated community with a real person at the gate, not one of those card swipe things. He shouldn't have been able to just drop by. I had felt so safe there. I didn't think anything of leaving the front door open and just letting my dog enjoy looking out the storm door. i didn't even lock it. He just walked right in.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I hope you and your husband have tracked down how this happened, how he was let in to the community and thought through how he could have found out where you live. You can feel safe again but it sounds like steps may need to be taken.

Have you considered taking out a restraining order against him so he can't come close to you without serious consequences?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

az330 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I am sorry that that happend to you. How are you doing now? I am so angry at your father for thinking he could just show up. I can only offer hugs and a big lock for your door.

AZ

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by 3 relatives. All of this occured when I was just 7 and younger. Two were male, one was female. Two were repeating abuses that had/we...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.