Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help...
An_241965 posted:
[TRIGGER] Ive posted here a few times and everyone was very helpful. Anyways when i 5 till i was 10 i was sexually abused, well he was convited and sent to jail for 15 years. Well he was not supposed to get out untill i was 25 here i am 22 and just got the letter that he has been released and is back in the area, i am at a loss and idk what too do im so scared that its going to happen again i fear to even walk to my car alone. And all i really wanna do is cut my self and just go to a room and lock myself in it and never come out. Im so scared

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Hi...

I saw your post on the SH board and just wanted you to know that although no one has written back to you yet, I hear you. I can't imagine how scary this must be for you.

Don't know what else to say... Just that I hope you can avoid him...

and you may want to think about carrying some mace/pepper spray with you all the time.

TRIGGERY BELOW ----------------------------------------
--------------------------------------
------------------------

This just occurred to me, and it may sound totally wacko, you may actually be safer this time around than when you were a child. Many predators who prey on children prefer their victims to be children -- not adults. Because you're grown up now, his interest in you may have waned. I'm not sure how much truth there is to this, but I do think it's got some research backing it up. I just hope there are no more children directly accessible to him.

Sigh. I'm sorry you're going through this. Sending you strength....

az330 replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
All I can give you right now is hugs. I know this is a stressful time for you. I hope you get in touch with your local police dept.

Hang in there
AZ

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by 3 relatives. All of this occured when I was just 7 and younger. Two were male, one was female. Two were repeating abuses that had/we...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.