My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I'm just so tired
melisfit posted:
I'm so tired of being afraid.
I'm so tired of being reminded to eat.
I'm so tired of being too small to defend myself
I'm so tired of being promised that nobody will ever hurt me again
I'm so tired of being treated like a little girl
I'm so tired of being dumb or simple or naive or whatever else you want to call it.
I'm so tired of everything.
I'm just so, so, so tired.

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Oh, Mellie.

((Cyber-hugs, if you can't be touched right now.))

Can you take a break? Lock the doors, turn on the A/C and take a nap? Sometimes things have a different perspective when you wake up.

Come over and visit me. We can go to the beach today, and if you stick around for the 4th, we can go light sparklers and laugh and splash in the water. We can barbecue some good food and have Baskin-Robbin's ice cream for dessert. Then we can go to Bar Harbor for the fireworks and bask in the sea breeze.

Pulling for ya, my friend.

melisfit replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Thank you LLT. I'd love to go to the beach and to see Maine. In the movies the New England area always looks so charming. I've never been farther north than Washington DC. Thank you so much for listening. Hope you have a good 4th.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 6 yr. old daughter was sexually abused by her father on a week-end visitation, shortly after we separated and I filed for divorce. After she told m...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.