Skip to content
My dog is stable
healingmychild posted:
This week seem to go so much easier with my dog.The last 3 weeks where very stressful and not knowing if he was going to survive. But his meds seem to be working he is eating and have more energy.This week he got his blood check and vet say he is doing his own red blood cells..that was so good news! Im exauseted but I know God and my puppy is giving me strengh. I appreciate the thoughts n prayers that i got from here. But its a condition that for the time he will have to be on meds until his blood gets to a normal level. Vet also just hope that he will continue to get well. I really though I was going to loose him,He has mean a lot to me since the beginning of my healing of child abuse.I was so depressed and when we rescue him he fill the emptiness I felt inside and he has been my furry companion thru surgerys, loneliness,pain.happiness and now Im taking care of him.I don't know what I would be now without this kind of special love for my dog..also for my husband and boys they love him so much too. I have sticker in my car "who rescue who". I love my Bichon.
Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

melisfit responded:
I'm so glad to hear that your little furry baby is doing so much better. I'll continue to pray for his health and a speedy recovery.

slik_kitty responded:
yay! so glad he is doing better.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
SO glad he's doing better!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

healingmychild responded:
Thank you all for your well wishes for my puppy.He is doing even better this past week.He got recheck today and all is well.I just hope he continue to get better. He still need help to get up on couch.But he is being himself again. It has made all of us so happy at home. This has been a first experience dealing with my dog sick.It has brought strong feelings of holding on HOPE when that is all the feeling to hold on. That really we are STRONGER then what we really think we are. How a little animal appreciate what you do for them with those puppy eyes.Its priceless.
Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my older brother and my older cousin from age 8-18. I repressed these memories for many years. When I was in my mid 30's ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.