Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I tossed my workbook into the book case.
marysings posted:
Ok, I know I am codependent but that book goes into so much detail, in particular the past. I have little memory of life before the breakdown in Dec 2002. I don't manipulate people. I don't use people. And how can I complete the book excercises when I can't remember anything.

I left a message for Dr.B about this. I see him on Monday and just wonder what we will do therapy about. I recognized the other day that I still have body memories about parts of the abuse. I can't talk about the abuse without tearing up, so I believe I need to go back and see what is happening to me.

Meanwhile the 106 temps make me pretty miserable and are keeping me indoors. We have not had rain and the grass is dead and cracks are appearing in the yard. We have a full-grown, mature tree that is dying. This is not the way to live!
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unfortunately, my story is similar to many others in this community. I was sexually abused by my older brother when I was 7 and he was 12. I have been...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.