Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I finally had the recall of a new memory
marysings posted:
At my last session with Dr.B, he told me I would have recall of a new memory since I began having body memories a few weeks ago.

I'm not going to write the memory. It's too sad and will make those who read it angry. This community should be uplifting, not always full of sorrow.

Interestingly, I have little emotion about it. Like I am totally numb. I was driving the car and I quickly stopped and let Albert finish the driving. I slept for almost 2 hours while he drove. I didn't dream, I didn't have any more body memories, I remember that I was just totally tired and the sleep helped.

Now that we are home, I am feeling very empty and tired. Crap, I hate this. I'm with Jess ... I feel so out of control. It's maddening!

Why, oh why, are psychos allowed to have children and abuse them? I know, there is no answer for that. I had a psycho for the female parent.

I can only thank God for the blessing that I didn't turn out like her.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
You're so right about that; that you didn't turn out the same, Mary. (((softhugs)))

I'm hopeful the emergence of this latest memory ends up offering you some peace at last and some continued healing.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was SA by a friend of my father's when I was 8. He watched us for a little while one day when my father went to get parts to fix a car. The craz...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.