Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
helloooooooooooooooooooo
marysings posted:
Where is everybody? What has kept you away?
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Howdy Mary!

I hope some of the absence is due to summer weather and fun things and not for anything else.

How are you doing this week?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I'm here. whats kept us away is I logged out and none of me other then me knows the pass word. heh.

guaranteed silence from the crew.

Paja
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

marysings replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I have osteoarthritis, particularly of my spine. Osteo doc will eventually need to do surgery eventually. Tomorrow I will receive 8 (eight!) shots into my lower spine. Hopefully they will take away the pain, giving me a better movement and helping me loose some weight.

8 shots ... oh boy, am I nervous!!
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to marysings's response:
hey Mary a friend just introduced me to this "diet" and I must say its been helpful.

mix almond and golden raisin in a baggy and snack on through out the day. The mixture of sweet/salty is actually really good.

I noticed after one day the junky snack cravings were gone. And I did less mindless grazing in the kitchen.

I loved the cortisone injections in my back....oh the sweet pain relief! enjoy it.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
. I ment "diet snack"( to keep down over eating/keep blood sugars stable and stop the yoyoing that causes binge eating.)

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to marysings's response:
How did it go, Mary?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
  • peep*

I'm here... sort of. It's been a rough few months for me. *sigh*
  •  
    marysings replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
    It hurt like the devil and I cried. Then he decided to do one more but they didn't know I was crying until it was all over.

He said if they work, I can return for another round of shots every 4 months. crazy They tell me to lose 50 pounds and then shoot me with cortosteriods!

I don't know what to do. Dr.P did tell me if I was going to get relief I'll see it this weekend. I'm not sure what to do. My son #2 said this evening that if I just hurt all the time to go ahead and have the surgery.

crap - I hate getting older.

marysings replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
    hang in there

we're here for you anytime you need us

Hugs from Mary

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to marysings's response:
    You hang in there too, Mary. (((hugs)))

Jade2012 responded:
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm back....went on vacation to The Bahamas in April and I totally avoided returning to my journal and this forum when I came back.....until last week. I just stuffed it all away for awhile. Still having the occasional bad dream but I think I've got a handle on it. I'm having a nice summer break - go back to work in 10 days. Even though I took a long break from here, I still thought about all of you and prayed for good health, peace & happiness for each of you<3
    ~Jade
    In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Jade2012's response:
  • waves to Jade*

• Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.