Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
just been abused
monggo posted:
I'm a boy and I havn't seen any males on here at all. I feel weird posting here but I will. I've was abused for 2 years by a man from the age of 11 till just a few months ago. I havn't told anyone about it. No one knows besides the people that were involved. I don't want to get anyone in trouble. Is it weird to have liked being with him and doing that stuff? feel free to question me on anything. Thanks

Take the Poll

any other boys on here in the same spot that I am in that I liked being with my abuser even though it was wrong?
  • yes
  • no
  • kind of
vote
View Poll Results

slik_kitty responded:
no it isn't wrong. it's part of the abuse. the abuser can create that feeling, or the child's mind does it to cope with what is going on.

monggo replied to slik_kitty's response:
all right. thanks. that's good to know at least.

monggo responded:
feel better knowing I can talk to people on here and they won't judge me for what happened. I can't help feeling though that he loved me and feeling that I loved him. right now, this place is the only way I can talk about what happened. I can't talk to anyone, not even my parents.

marysings replied to monggo's response:
Oh my, my heart hurts for you. The most important thing to wrap around your brain is that you are NOT at fault. Child molesters have a boatload of words to make the child feel like they want the abuse. You are a survivor, not the victim. I'm very glad for you that it has stopped although I fear other children are in danger.

That said, you MUST talk with your parents. If you can't say it outloud, then print this thread of conversation and have them read it while you are sitting next to them. When parents learn about something like the abuse you endured, they want revenge NOW. Don't let your father roam the neighborhood with a loaded shotgun. Hug your Mom when she cries. They may ask if you need counseling. I hope they do and I hope you will go a counselor.

Since his abuse to you has stopped (thank you Lord), now is the time to put this man in jail.

I know it is difficult to talk your parents about these things, but I really urge you before another child becomes his victim.

I'm glad you feel safe here. We are a family of sexually abused people at all stages of healing and taking back our lives. You are more than welcome to ask for help when you need it.

All the best to you,
Mary

PS Don't forget the other children. This is probably a man who has left many children. They grow up and he doesn't want them anymore. Please, talk with your parents. I will be praying for you.
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

monggo replied to marysings's response:
just can't say anything yet. it was a relationship we had that involved love and doing stuff to each other. also they would say i made the choice to go to his house. and go inside. and take my clothes off. he never made me do it. i wanted to

Anon_22496 responded:
You're not above the age of consent,so because you're not seen as legally able to agree to anything sexual, what he did to you is abuse.

It's extremely common for someone being abused to not find the whole thing unpleasureable.Because you're incredibly young and more at the mercy of your hormones, this is especially confusing for you. It seems as though you're not even sure if what you went through counts as abuse, though I feel like deep down you know that it is. After all, you sought out advice from people who have been sexually abused, and you corrected another poster when she incorrectly and insulting wrote off your abuse becauseyou enjoyed it.

Like I said, it's common for abuse to be pleasureable, but you were taken advantage of. Even though you feel like you can't tell your parents or a counselor,it would be best for you and for everyone. You have the opportunity to save another child from the confusion, fear, and angst you're facing right now. No decent parent would tell you it was your fault, no decent person would blame you for what happened.

Please, at least consider talking to your counselor at school when it starts up again. You need to help get through this so that you can one day recognize a real loving, sexual relationship as it really can be.

I wish you the best of luck.

melisfit responded:
Monggo,
Please, please tell your parents. What that man did with you was so wrong and it was not at all your fault or even your decision. You were manipulated by him.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.