Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Exhausted
writejessss posted:
I'm exhausted- emotionally, spiritually, mentally, socially, physically, financially... I need a break from life. I want to curl up in a little ball in some dark corner somewhere- away from everyone and everything to just sleep for a few days. Then maybe I'd have enough energy to get out there again. Not going to happen anytime soon though- maybe in a couple of weeks. In the meantime...I'm totally and utterly exhausted.

me

WolfFaerie7 responded:
Hi Jess!

I know what you mean about being exhausted on so many levels been feeling this way myself. I would love to hide from the world and not to have to think about everything that is going on around me. Yet here, I am doing just that and more.

I've been using personal medicine such as reading, puzzles, cooking, and journaling to help me cope with everything that is going on around me. Maybe this is something you need to do for yourself. I know for me without my personal medicine to guide me I'd be even more exhausted than I am now.

I hope you do get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself and stay positive too! Hugs if okay!

Wolf

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a senior citizen who has carried a family secret for over 60 years. I have a genetic disorder diverticulosis.Treatment began in 2003. The bowel p...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.