Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Exhausted
    writejessss posted:
    I'm exhausted- emotionally, spiritually, mentally, socially, physically, financially... I need a break from life. I want to curl up in a little ball in some dark corner somewhere- away from everyone and everything to just sleep for a few days. Then maybe I'd have enough energy to get out there again. Not going to happen anytime soon though- maybe in a couple of weeks. In the meantime...I'm totally and utterly exhausted.

me

WolfFaerie7 responded:
    Hi Jess!

I know what you mean about being exhausted on so many levels been feeling this way myself. I would love to hide from the world and not to have to think about everything that is going on around me. Yet here, I am doing just that and more.

I've been using personal medicine such as reading, puzzles, cooking, and journaling to help me cope with everything that is going on around me. Maybe this is something you need to do for yourself. I know for me without my personal medicine to guide me I'd be even more exhausted than I am now.

I hope you do get to feeling better soon. Take care of yourself and stay positive too! Hugs if okay!

Wolf

Spotlight: Member Stories

From the time I was 5 til I moved away at 12 I was sexually abused by my friends older brother. I have never told anyone about it except my best frien...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    11 of 14 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.