Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Humor? really??????
marysings posted:
I believe my body said "get her!" since I am feeling pretty good. So diverticulitis was thrown into the mix. I was up the entire night on Thursday, sitting if you know what I mean.

Went to the ER early Friday morning and spent nearly 8 hours there. Lots of tests. Fluids since I was very dehydrated...blowing three veins trying to get an IV started. White cell count 14,000 but no temp. Countless trips to the bathroom. Pain, pain, pain in lower left front of my body. Finally given a pain med and antibiotic prescriptions, and sent home.

So I am on a liquid diet for the next week.

Only liquids in my body and I still have to run down the hall ... I'll be in great shape when this is all over.

I wanted to lose weight but jeeze - not this way. Between no food and running down the hall, I'll lose those 60 pounds sooner than I thought!

ah.............. isn't life grand?
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

melisfit responded:
feel better Mary. You're in my prayers

writejessss responded:
(((((hugs))))). I hope are feeling better soon. Take good care of yourself. I make a mean chicken broth...I'll send some your way. You're in my thoughts.

marysings responded:
I am feeling better. Hungry to chew food, not just drink it. Well, I do let the jello set but you really can't chew jello. I tried it and my mouth was confused.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to marysings's response:
I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Mary.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 25 yr old male who is a csa survivor. My abuse wasn't violent like many others here, but it has letf it's mark on me nonetheless. After...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.