Skip to content
Hello everyone..
healingmychild posted:
I have been out of site for some weeks. My family and I went on vacation very much needed.We went to The Big Island, Hawaii. Beautiful vacation.It was are first time there.We had lots of fun and we spend time together away. I enjoyed the ocean that is so much my favorite to watch.The sunset was amazing.I really enjoyed every minute of my trip. I for once forgot about all my pain the depression I've had to deal with for years. It was so peaceful and I felt happy.Now im back and I want to continue to feel this way.I really want to look ahead and think what I want to do with my life.For years I have been in a stuck mode not knowing where to start.My oldest son is going to college and my younger is in HS.So its time.I feel that Im in a point where I've done what needed to be done confronting the abusers.Now I need to find Peace in me and really look inside and see what is my calling in this Life. I need to focus and turn off all the negative noise(family) out there and realize its my time now. I take deep breaths and follow my path. ~Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning
Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back!

Your vacation sounds wonderful and I'm so glad it has helped to pull you up. And it is possible to hold on to that feeling and use it to propel you forward.

I hope you are able to get to the ocean somewhere every year. I know it helps me too.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 24 years old and still recovering from a near-fatal automobile accident. I really have many stories so I guess I will start at the beginning...we...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.