Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hello everyone..
healingmychild posted:
I have been out of site for some weeks. My family and I went on vacation very much needed.We went to The Big Island, Hawaii. Beautiful vacation.It was are first time there.We had lots of fun and we spend time together away. I enjoyed the ocean that is so much my favorite to watch.The sunset was amazing.I really enjoyed every minute of my trip. I for once forgot about all my pain the depression I've had to deal with for years. It was so peaceful and I felt happy.Now im back and I want to continue to feel this way.I really want to look ahead and think what I want to do with my life.For years I have been in a stuck mode not knowing where to start.My oldest son is going to college and my younger is in HS.So its time.I feel that Im in a point where I've done what needed to be done confronting the abusers.Now I need to find Peace in me and really look inside and see what is my calling in this Life. I need to focus and turn off all the negative noise(family) out there and realize its my time now. I take deep breaths and follow my path. ~Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Welcome back!

Your vacation sounds wonderful and I'm so glad it has helped to pull you up. And it is possible to hold on to that feeling and use it to propel you forward.

I hope you are able to get to the ocean somewhere every year. I know it helps me too.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I have no idea how to use a site like this but hopefully I'll catch on quick. lyI am looking for support from other adults dealing with being ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.