Skip to content
fifty shades of grey books
melisfit posted:
Mary,
You mentioned getting those books and hoping they would help re-ignite your passion. Are you enjoying them? Have they been helpful to you and Albert? mellie

marysings responded:
I'm on the third book now. Yes, they are arousing to read but I try to ignore that. Albert needs to see his doctor for "help" before we can make love.

I am actually looking forward to a healthy sexual relationship with Albert.

What about you, Mellie? Have you let your husband show how much he loves you?
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

az330 replied to marysings's response:
I started reading these books but they were too triggering for me. I hope one day I can pick it back up...still not where I need to be...

AZ

marysings replied to az330's response:
I totally understand.

I was cautious when I began reading the first book. Actually the fowl language bothered me the most. We have hundreds of words in our language and they only thing she wrote was all the dirty ones.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Jade2012 responded:
I just bought the first book but I haven't started reading it yet......seems like everyone's reading them!
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

az330 replied to Jade2012's response:
Just be careful Jade. It was triggering for me. read with care.

AZ

healingmychild responded:
A friend gave me the first book and I haven't started it. I actually have another book I started and now I will be careful when I read it. Thank you ladys
~Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

JoySmith000 replied to marysings's response:
Still getting over fifty shades of grey, but lately I've been hooked on Kenyon's Dark Hunter series and Emma Rose's His Every Desire series. Something about those billionaires...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.