Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I missed you guys.
az330 posted:
Hello Everyone.
Its been awhile since I have been on here. I needed some time away because everything was so triggering to me. My depression has reared its ugly head. Its been hard to see the light. I just wonder why? Why is there so much violence in the world? I am so mentally and physically drained. I hope everyone has been doing better. I really did miss you guys.

AZ

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Hi, AZ. Nice to see you here again, though I'm sorry you still need to be here.

I feel you about depression and exhaustion. I am so totally exhausted I'm about to fall asleep... and it's only noon.

melisfit replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Az it's so good to hear from you!! You've been in my thoughts. mellie

marysings responded:
I am very happy to hear from you...I was getting worried.

It's good that you knew when you needed a break from the communities. Kudos for taking care of your needs.

Hugs,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

tnmist responded:
Hi, AZ.
I'm new to this site, and I haven't really offered my story except that I started getting flashbacks in December 2011 about a childhood I didn't even know existed. I, too, fight depression and have been "drained," too, as you say. So, as I read your note, I'm nodding my head in agreement. Surviving, struggling, growing, learning, trusting, living can be exhausting!

So, just waving back at you with an understanding look and hope you see brighter days soon.

healingmychild responded:
Hi AZ nice to hear from you. I myself was away for a while. I was dealing with my dog being sick and then going on a vacation.That it was much needed. But Im here back. Its nice to get to chat with some people that have been here for a while. You bond and feel its your little family listening and being there. Be patient with yourself and be kind. I know too well that feeling too. I myself have been feeling down again. Not knowing what to do next. I tend to isolate myself and I need to get out there and start moving forward but one step at a time. Nice to see you here on the site. Take care
~Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

az330 responded:
Hello Everyone,
It is nice to see you all. I am glad there are some familar faces here as well as some new ones. You guys are like my little family. You understand me more than my real family ever did. That hurts. I feel really sad today. I am frustrated with my non-exsistant energy level. I am tired of being tired. I love this site because you let me just vent and share my thoughts.
I hope you all are having a better day than me.

AZ

tnmist replied to az330's response:
"I am frustrated with my nonexistent energy level. I am tired of being tired." **Nodding** You are echoing my own thoughts. This stuff really drains a person. Sometimes it is not one day at a time but one hour at a time. Hope you do something for you today.

Peace,

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, all. I've been kicking around this site for years in all its various forms. Change is not easy, but survivable. I'm working on my MSW (M...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.