Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Distraction Action - Pizza!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Today is Cheese Pizza Day so I'm wondering do YOU like pizza? If so, what's your favorite kind? If gluten is a problem, are you finding gluten-free pizza choices for yourself out there?

Hmmm.... now I'm hungry for pizza....
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

healingmychild responded:
Hi Caprice well my favorite pizza is Pepperoni n Pineapple. I also like combination when I'm on the mood. We have pizza once a week in my family when I don't feel like cooking but really everyone loves pizza.
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to healingmychild's response:
I like pepperoni and onion on a thin crust. Nummy!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

marysings responded:
My most favorite pizza is meat lovers with hand tossed crust.

Or I am willing to eat sausage.

But the meat lovers is much better.

Ok, now the taste buds are hungry.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Jade2012 responded:
My favorite pizza is my hubby's pizza - he uses Portland Pie Co. dough. He makes a wonderful chicken alfredo pizza with mushrooms and onions but my all-time favorite is his sauceless with tomato slices, pepperoni, onions and peppers.....its so good. He cooks it at a very high temperature for a short period of time on the grill.....I think I'm going to call him and put in a request!
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

Jade2012 replied to Jade2012's response:
and with mozzerella, of course!
In helping others we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. - Flora Edwards

az330 responded:
I love pizza. Coming from the southwest my favorite pizza is pepperoni and green chilli. Everynow and then a good chicago style pizza is good filled with pepperoni,olives,and mushrooms. Today pizza might be on the menu.

AZ

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to Jade2012's response:
Jade, do you think your husband would deliver? That sauceless one sounds wonderful!

(And yes, to all... I did end up having pizza yesterday for dinner. Serves me right for starting this thread. LOL)

lovely_lemon_tree replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
AZ, you eat a Roadrunner Pizza before? I know they have it at Pizza Huts in NM. One of our treats when driving through.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.