Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Feeling invisible
az330 posted:
Sometimes I feel so lonely. I feel like no one understands what I am exactly going thru. I am going thru something I dont understand. I dont even know how to explain or feel 100% comfortable saying it. I have this fear of being judged maybe I am judging myself too much. I feel invisible. Feeling like no one in this world could possibly understand. I wish I didnt exsist sometimes. I hope these scared feelings go away.

AZ

slik_kitty responded:
you are not invisible and you are not alone. you have us here and we see you and understand. hugs if ok

healingmychild responded:
AZ all this feelings are so familiar to me to others here.You are not alone and I remind you this too. The feelings are so real and you need to feel them talk with someone you trust or write them.It help so much when you speak about this feeling that when you finish you feel lighter. But sometimes its very hard to find someone you can trust or to go counseling. I have been trying to find support groups in my area but no luck. You might want to find a support group close to you and meet people that are surviviors.I hope you are able to do that to help. Dont stop talking here we are here listening.
~Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
We see you and everyone here has shared how you're feeling and what you're going through. You are not alone in this. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

az330 responded:
Im trying to fight thru all of this. I have some confusing things going on in my life and i dont know how to handle them. I am sick and dont know if I will be getting better. I am going to fight but its exhausting. Will life ever get easier? maybe life is not supposed to be easy?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
There's a pretty famous book that came out a few years ago (Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck) and its first line is this:

"Life is difficult."

The thing is, it's pretty difficult for most/all people, we just can't always see it from the outside. And once we accept that it is difficult, it can liberate us and allow us to get through the difficult times and fully appreciate the good things that come to each of us.

Having said all that, yes, it can get easier than it is right now. Right now you're in the midst of a hurricane and it IS exhausting just getting through each day. But you're doing it, AZ. ((((softhugs)))) Give yourself credit for how far you've already come.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Caution!! This could be very triggering to read! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . My father sexually abused me from...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.