Skip to content
Cancer
az330 posted:
So after some doctors appointments and some tests...I got the results back today. I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I am in total utter shock. I cannot believe it. I am young.....I have another appointment at the end of the week to discuss my options. I know this is off topic but I didnt know where else to go. I afraid of it sinking in and coming to terms with it all....

In total shock!

marysings responded:
Oh AZ, this is the perfect place to write about your cancer. We all love you and you won't have to walk this journey alone. Be sure to check out the Breast Cancer Community. Here is the link:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/breast-cancer-exchange

I can't imagine all the thoughts are you going having right now. I can certainly "hear" the shock in your post. My heart hurts for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

slik_kitty responded:
oh no. huge hugs!!!!!

melisfit replied to slik_kitty's response:
Az I am so sorry. You're in my prayers. mellie

healingmychild responded:
AZ my thoughts and prayers go out to you in this very difficult moments. I hope you can reach out to the Drs and other support with people that dealt with cancer and also here with us that we understand your pain already. The most important thing to do now is to take care of yourself. Try to relax and take one day at a time. Your health needs to be put #1 and everything else need to wait. Find your refuge in your higher power that will be there next to you in this moments.
Take care (hug)
Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi AZ,

I was away last week when you shared this. I'm sorry to hear what you're facing and really hope you follow the link Mary provided. The regulars on our Breast Cancer Community are simply fantastic and can provide you with ongoing support and insight. (((((softhugs)))))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, all. I've been kicking around this site for years in all its various forms. Change is not easy, but survivable. I'm working on my MSW (M...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.