Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To Mary
melisfit posted:
Have a wonderful time at your son's wedding!! mellie

marysings responded:
Thank you, Mellie! We are leaving early Tuesday morning and will have to stop after reaching about 2/3 of the way. On Wednesday we will pick up our grandson and then "land" in Virginia Beach around 8pm.

I'm looking forward to be with my family and getting to know my new daughter-in-law family.

Mary

(I'm taking my computer with me, so I can check in everday. I also hope to keep up-to-date on the emails.)
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
Thinking of you and hoping you have a safe and happy trip. Hoping you are more at peace about some things.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

My 6 yr. old daughter was sexually abused by her father on a week-end visitation, shortly after we separated and I filed for divorce. After she told m...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.