Skip to content
Checking In
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
It's become very quiet in here lately. How are you all doing? Are you taking care of yourselves? What good thing is in your life this week?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Holding down the fort.

Wish we had money for Chinese food therapy.

Good things? Halloween is coming.

Ste
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

slik_kitty responded:
I will be starting a new job in a couple of weeks. it was an opportunity i couldn't pass up. better pay and benefits, small company, and more responsibility.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Chinese food therapy.... I'd go for that too!

Always good to hear from you, Ste.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Good for you, Slik_kitty! I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

arthurian responded:
Arthurian here.. just now feeling the positive side of grievance and how the life we share can be full of joy as well as sorrow. But all of us are about life and the next experience, embrace it....

az330 responded:
Checking in...I have been somewhat lurking lately. Just trying to take it one step at a time.....
Positive thing for the day..early detection....Not much else going on. How was your vacation Caprice?

AZ

melisfit replied to slik_kitty's response:
Congrats on the new job!!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to arthurian's response:
It's good to hear from you, Arthurian. (((hugs)))

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
Yup, one step at a time, AZ.

It's been a whirlwind of a summer, with two business trips, some big and amazing hikes, time with friends, various celebrations. All fun, thanks for asking AZ. I've got out into nature at least once per week since the beginning of July and it's done me a LOT of good. I'm determined to keep it up even when the rain starts.

arthurian replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
My next fun thing is to enjoy my newest 18 month grandson. He is such a blessing to behold. This troubled time in my life has been touched with his smile and his spontaneous ((((hugs)))) much like those from this board. I am so lucky...

healingmychild replied to arthurian's response:
Hi everyone I hope everyone else is doing good. This few days I have been visiting some family member and getting some breakfast and lunch. Nice to see them since I have really distant from family members all together. Especially some that since I confronted the abusers they turn around and decided to support the abuser. But over all Im here trying to go on and trying to be positive and stay busy.
~Healing
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to arthurian's response:
Grandkids really are so great and pull you along into life almost despite yourself, don't they?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to healingmychild's response:
It's sounds like you're taking care of yourself through the family issues, Healing. It's good to hear from you.

writejessss responded:
I'm struggling a lot lately- hanging in there but not very well. I'm out of town for a conference that I was hoping would help rejuvenate me a bit. Unfortunately, office politics are a bit ugly right now and they didn't stay behind...grrr!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.