Skip to content
Pet Peeve Week!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Yes, there is such a thing. What are some of your pet peeves?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

az330 responded:
People who say one thing and do another! I hate fake people.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
Good one, AZ!

I hate people who start a sentence with something like "No offense, but..." and then go on to say something offensive. Like the disclaimer makes any difference.

And a big one for me now is how people use social sites like FB to blast others in their lives... kids, friends, parents, co-workers. And how mean sarcasm is constantly used in an effort to be smart and witty. What's up with that?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

melisfit replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
people who say mean things about/to you when you've been nothing but nice to them.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to melisfit's response:
Yeah, that can be wearying, Melisfit.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was abused once as a child by an older man that was a hunting buddy of my father's. Worst night of my life and I still have not dealt with it. A...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.