Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Constant Struggle
az330 posted:
Today is a bad day....Everything seems to crashing down on me. I just want relief... I want answers! I am tired of being tired....I just needed to get these words off my chest since nobody seems to care or maybe understand...

AZ

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
(great, webmd post eating gremlin ate my first reply)

((((AZ)))) I hope today stops (deleted)ing on you, and you can have a quiet restful evening. You sound frazzled.

I hope sleep brings some comfort to you and renews your drive to get answers and not get pushed around by those no responding to your needs.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
We care, AZ. I hope that venting here helped to ease the pressure at least a little bit. And I also hope you are able to take a break from it all and rest this evening.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

az330 responded:
Thank you for your supportive words. I am very frazzled. I even worse today. I have so much pressure in my chest. I am not getting the sleep I need right now. I really hate my life. I just want to give up.
I hate going to the drs everyweek. I hate the runaround BS redtape! I hate the medications. I hate it all! I am so angry and frustrated today.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
Dear AZ,

Now and then throughout the day take deep long breaths. Slow yourself down and ease that pressure within.

I hear how angry and frustrated you are. Keep writing here.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

melisfit replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Az.
Is there anything at all I can do to help(even a little)?
((hugs)) mellie

az330 responded:
I have been trying to catch my breath all day. I have so much anger. I cannot contain it. I hate feeling this way. On top of everything going on in my life a new memory has come to the surface. It makes me very sad. Very angry. The people who were supossed to protect me didn't. Its hard to wrap my head around it.
Depression has once again reared his ugly head.

Mellie thank you for your concern. Just listening and acknowleging my words is all you can do. It makes me feel like I am not alone and that someone in this world understands me.
I don't know how more of this I can take. I am drained.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to az330's response:
I remember that overwhelming anger too. Know that this is part of the healing, tapping into justifiable anger at those who hurt you and/or didn't protect you. You will get through this too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.