Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
October is Cookie Month!
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
What are your favorite kinds of cookies? Are they always bought nowadays or do you make your own sometimes? Do you usually have them with coffee or tea or milk or...?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

healingmychild responded:
My favorite cookies are chocolate cookies and cranberry oatmeal cookies. I buy them and I like to eat them with milk.
~I am entitled to my own truth.~
There's more than anger,more than sadness,more than terror.There's Hope ~Edith Horning

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to healingmychild's response:
Hmmm.... I'm going to have to look for those cranberry oatmeal cookies, Healing.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

writejessss responded:
Recently my favorite has become these coconut chocolate chip cookies that a new bakery in town makes. They are divine. Typically I bake my own cookies, but these are a sweet exception-a special treat from time to time.

tnmist responded:
I grew up with hommade (from scratch) desserts. I think my mother's homemade molasses cookies were my favorite - soft and not too sweet. In general, I haven't met a cookie I didn't like - sigh. I am not a fan of milk, so that is never a combo for me. Hmm, can't say that I have a fav drink with cookies, ha. M&M cookies rank right up there, too.

slik_kitty responded:
my favorite cookies are the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies i make. with milk of course. lol

tnmist replied to slik_kitty's response:
Hey, Slik Kitty, that is one of my favorite combos! I would ask for the recipe, but I just can't afford the calories, LOL. Sounds yummy, though.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to writejessss's response:
Those sound good, Jess!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to tnmist's response:
I used to make molasses cookies too, TNmist. I'd forgotten all about them so thanks for the memory.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Of course, Kitty!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 38 years old mother with three kids who are basicily teens 11 and 15 years of age. I grew up knowing that I was not the right sex i.e. dad wan...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 6 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.