Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Look Around
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Lift your eyes up from the computer screen for a moment and look around the room you're in or out the closest window and find one thing that is good about your surroundings.

What is it and how does it make you feel? Breathe it in.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

tnmist responded:
Besides my dog under my desk, I will say the COLOR of my office that I painted about a year ago. I've only been in my house about 3 years, and I didn't like the color of ANY of the rooms, and my office is only the second room I have been able to paint, which is a pretty green, the type of green with a little blue hue in it not yellow. I just haven't had the energy to paint this year, but I'm hoping to tackle my bedroom at some point. Yes, I am glad my office is painted and is no longer the drab brownish-gray it was when I bought the place. Some grays can be very stylish, but that one was NOT. Oh, my, a bit long on the answer there. Sorry.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to tnmist's response:
I love the difference just a different color of paint can make! I hope you get to your bedroom soon. I want to redo mine too. One day.

Long answers are just fine, Misty. (((softhugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. I am 23. I grew up in a rural community where everyone knows everyones business. But no one knows the abuse I suffered at the hands of my unc...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.