1.The weather today is in the low 90s. Not a cloud in the sky!
2. The best thing about Arizona? I guess the weather we will stay in the 70s-80s thru the winter season. I also love the sunsets. Everything you can turn into a picture.
3.Any activity? That is a hard one. I used to like to go for walks in the evening but my health right now makes it more difficult to do that. I feel like the medication makes me sick so so much. Maybe it is time to find a new one!
4.Calm soothing music helps me to relax. -Classical really helps my mind to escape for a bit because you can picture something different with each melody.
5.I would say my favorite tv shows are The Middle and Modern Family. They make me laugh even if I am having a bad day. Its been a couple weeks since I have watched them.
Thank you Caprice for the nice encouraging words. I know I often forget that I am cared for. Its been such a tough road to this point. I am sorry that I havent been able to come on more often. Some days i just dont have the energy.
Yes, thank you for your encouraging note and also for putting these "distraction actions" out there, very aptly named.
1. Sunny today, in the 50s, very nice switch from the last couple of days, which have been damp, gloomy, and chilly.
2. Hard to pinpoint a best thing, but I love the change of seasons (grew up in FL and hated it there, except for the beach), and I love the mountains. Each season has its own beauty, and I enjoy experiencing that.
3. Lately I've been doing a lot of coloring, yes, coloring books and crayons, not just for the sake of coloring, but I use that to vent my emotions through the colors I choose.
4. I, too, enjoy classical as the most soothing, or specifically this one set of CDs of scripture songs (no, it isn't children's music) which helps calm my spirit quite a bit. But when I just HAVE to take care of household chores that I have neglected for too long already, I use faster, fun music to keep me going.
5. Lately I've been watching old Dick Van Dyke shows on Hulu because I'm so sick of crying, and they make me laugh.
I hope others are able to answer, too. I enjoy getting to know all of you out there who have been such a wonderful support to me already.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
The opinions expressed in WebMD Communities are solely those of the User, who may or may not have medical or scientific training. These opinions do not represent the opinions of WebMD. Communities are not reviewed by a WebMD physician or any member of the WebMD editorial staff for accuracy, balance, objectivity, or any other reason except for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. Some of these opinions may contain information about treatments or uses of drug products that have not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. WebMD does not endorse any specific product, service or treatment.
Do not consider Communities as medical advice. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice from your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider because of something you have read on WebMD. You should always speak with your doctor before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your care plan or treatment. WebMD understands that reading individual, real-life experiences can be a helpful resource, but it is never a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from a qualified health care provider. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or dial 911 immediately.