Skip to content
New Starter
saturn25 posted:
I was glad to come across the site for sexual abuse survivors and read aall of the comments of encourgement. I can completely understand the feelings of being eaten up with the secret of abuse. In the past few years I have received healing and freedom although it is a daily process and the decision to not give up. It took me years to even start facing the damage that was done and I did not want to open the areas oof my mind I tried so hard to keep closed. I hope that my story helps ssomeone because I have learned it is important to reach out and not shut ones self off.

slik_kitty responded:
welcome to the board. i am glad you have found healing.

tnmist responded:
Appreciate your comments, Saturn, and your encouragement.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was molested by my grand father starting when i was about 6 or 7. It went on for years. I was scared to tell anyone. Thought my dad would blame me. ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.