Skip to content
Thanksgiving 2012
marysings posted:
I tried to respong to Caprice's post. "it" won't let me. Here's what I wrote:

Albert and I are alone on Thanksgiving day. Scott is bringing his crew on Friday and they will stay most of the weekend.

I really don't like turkey very much. Albert will cook it and I'll have some of the dark meat.

I'm thankful for healing. It's a strange feeling but I am enjoying it.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
(mary you have to click the post open and then webmd will allow you to respond - in other words you can't reply from the front page. they are aware of problem and working on it.)
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

marysings replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Thank you for the information!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thanks to Paja for letting you (and everyone here) know. It's also now in the announcement area at the top of each boards.

It's genuinely wonderful to hear you say you're enjoying this strange feeling of healing, Mary.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a senior citizen who has carried a family secret for over 60 years. I have a genetic disorder diverticulosis.Treatment began in 2003. The bowel p...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.