Skip to content
Giving Thanks
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I wanted to wish you all a great long weekend, however you celebrate (or don't celebrate). I hope it's warm, safe, as busy or as quiet as you want/need it to be and I hope it doesn't cause any additional pain. Take care of yourselves.

I also wanted to say thanks to all of you for everything you do here, day in and day out, reaching out for help and TO help.

Thank you.

P.S. Online or in person, will you be shopping this coming Black Friday?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

An_254311 responded:
bump

how did we miss this one too? Your last days with us and your got no replies?

Wish you could drive down and spend it with my family and me. You never know what is going to happen at my table on T day. But there is always plenty of laughter and burps and olives to go around.

tnmist replied to An_254311's response:
Excellent thread...almost like Caprice is here.
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

mandybutterflykiss responded:
((((Caprice))))

Has it really been a year since you left? Whereever you may be, I give thanks for having been blessed to have known you the short while, you were in my life. Whereever your journey has led, I hope you have found Love, Laughter and adventure. Whenever I watch Winnie the Pooh, I still think of you.

Gra'
Bonnie

tnmist replied to monamia's response:
Great to see you here Caprice/Mona!
Every day begins with an act of courage and hope: Getting out of bed. - Mason Cooley

Misty

dem02 replied to tnmist's response:
how are you?

slik_kitty replied to monamia's response:
glad to see you here. this board died after you left.

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.