Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Holiday Greetings
marysings posted:
This year Albert and I fixed a traditional Thanksgiving meal and stayed home. It was wonderful with both of us in the kitchen. Our son and clan came here and spent yesterday and last night. Total chaos and we will never get tired of that. They were going to help me trim the Christmas tree but there was just never enough time. I'll get it done today.

I'm on new meds after being in the hospital for three weeks. My affect is rather flat. No real emotions. It bothers me but at least I have crawled away from the black pit.

I hope every had a nice holiday weekend.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

az330 responded:
Same to you Mary. Im glad you are doing better.

AZ

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It sounds lovely, Mary.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

tnmist responded:
Thanks for the update, Mary. I'm glad you are doing better.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Jazz. Being on an online community is still somewhat new to me, but I am really enjoying it. I am sorta new to the SA survivors community ...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.