Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trigger - experiencing alters memories
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
[TRIGGER]
  • ************************************************* **************************** *********************************** ************************* *****************

weird experience.

got deeply triggered by something that flooded me with the sodomy memories.

Only thing is those are Ste's memories. I am not used to them coming through me. I observe them from the side, detached.

Having them channeled through me was TERRIFYING.

I know what happened happened to me but I have never dealt with it from this angle.

To not have Ste come take those back was awful. Bloody awful.

Right now this work I am facing seems overwhelming. Those memories belong to me, mentally and physically, but I have not owned them even from the get go.

I am thankful this "integration" is going sooooo slow. This is the inital split in my mind (that I know of).

These memories are ones I DO know about, and still its massively overwhelming.

Don't need any replies, just talking aloud.
    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    Sitting here with you, listening.
    You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

tnmist responded:
    I hear your strength.
    Thank you for posting.
    It is helpful.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was SA by a friend of my father's when I was 8. He watched us for a little while one day when my father went to get parts to fix a car. The craz...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
    I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    9 of 12 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
    Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.