Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
therapy
iwanttostop posted:
has anyone ever tried solution therapy ? did it work ? how dose it work ?

slik_kitty responded:
i've never even heard of it. sorry

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I looked at the basic's of it and I have to say I can see some benefit of doing it that way, (speeds things up) but I feel that its just a band aide and will only help so much. I much prefer the other form of therapy where you deal with the root cause then, rebuild the foundation.

Ste
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

iwanttostop replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
thanks, for your input, i am not looking for a quick fix(not even looking for a fix) just trying to maintain whats left of my life. i have tried talk therapy, it puts me in a place none of us want to go. thees boards over the last 2 years have helped. there is a lot of good insight and it just keeps me from being completely alone, so thank again much appreciated

iwanttostop replied to slik_kitty's response:
think it new, i over heard some family members taking about it.i also heard them taking about telephone therapy, i pretty sure that would not be for me.

tnmist replied to iwanttostop's response:
I don't know anything about the other, but I've done telephone therapy in a pinch. When I've been out of town, I've arranged with my therapist to have a phone session, and it really is nothing like face-to-face. It leaves a lot to be desired because most of communication is nonverbal, not words. Helps in a pinch, though.

Spotlight: Member Stories

If you have any questions just ask....The story continues.

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.