Skip to content
trigger
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bleeping hell. got a full on suisidal depression brewing within us. Pain level is this cold air is off the charts. and posting about my name on the SI board triggered a memory that even I had forgotten.

She called me Hat. My first name was Hat. sometimes she would call me the cat in the hat.

these meories leave me feeling very, very small, and very exsposed.

Dont like being on teh wrong side of the memory door.

when things got bad in the attic she "put the cat out" and I would sit outside the door.

*&^%$ i hate that door. HATE IT.

Ste
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

marysings responded:
I share your pain.

((((((((((((((((((Ste))))))))))))))))))
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

slik_kitty responded:
hugs

tnmist responded:
Yes, absolutely - {{soft hugs}}.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
Thank you all for your support.

The reaction to the medication change is lifting. She is stronger and feeling better. I don't beleive it will be much longer before she feels like taking back control of us.

but I wanted to say thank you so much for listening to me.

Ste
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was SA by a friend of my father's when I was 8. He watched us for a little while one day when my father went to get parts to fix a car. The craz...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.