Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Out of sorts
tnmist posted:
Don't like being in my own skin lately. Antsy. I feel like I'm waiting for the "other shoe to drop" or something. It's hard not to retreat from everyone. When I retreat, then some people start asking me questions, and I don't like that either. Sometimes it's easier to pretend when I'm around people. Something is bothering me, but I don't know what. I mean, something more than all the usual stuff. Like a storm brewing....Clouding in, can almost feel the charge in the air...Antsy. Hate being in my own head sometimes. Don't like venturing out either. There is no comfortable place. Just rambling. Thanks for "listening."

know of what you speak. I get in that head space when things are too calm or going well. I get uncomfortable and keep waiting for "other shoe to drop".

Me and my T decided it was a result of the abuse. Since it happened on a regular basis, it became routine. When it didn't happen my body/mind would get anxious/antsy with a kind of COME ON JUST HAPPEN! get it over with.

It took me a long time to learn to not expect (deleted) to fall from the sky and hit me. Once I did that head space went away.

Glad you don't have to pretend around us.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

Are you having posting problems?
With all the posting/not posting problems, try these: 1. Copy your post/response BEFORE clicking on "post" 2. If the "can't post now" ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.