Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Retreat
tnmist posted:
I know this isn't on the same level as some of the trials out there right now, but my co-pay has increased significantly to see my T., and I've had to cut the number of sessions in half. I already wasn't going as often as what would have been optimal, but I made do, but now to cut it in half again - oh!

As the new year starts, the more I sink into depression about all of it. I just want to stuff all my feelings and traumas back inside and pretend I never knew anything, like how I had existed all my life anyway until 2012.

Process? I have nothing to process. Not me. No. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. Hide, hide hide. All of me just screams out to just hide away until I am granted death. Like I could actually get my life together anyway. Solitary life, money struggles, job struggles, people struggles, health struggles. There is just no end.

So sorry, just coming apart at the seams a bit here. Don't mind me. I'll be quiet now. I used to be an expert at keeping quiet.

Take care.

-Misty

az330 responded:
Oh Misty!
I completely understand how you feel...I have been there and I sometimes regret bringing all this stuff to the surface. I still have many days like that...Hang in there....We are here for you.

AZ

tnmist replied to az330's response:
Thank you, AZ. My nights and days are upside down right now, but I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight. I have to be somewhere in the morning and function. Being with people sure is draining to me, but I also know it isn't healthy to completely isolate. I'm praying 2013 is way different than 2012. I don't think I could handle a repeat of last year.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was sexually abused by my stepfather for thirty three years and my oldest child belongs to him. I have a very dysfunctional life and constantly thin...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.