Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Mary, I'm thinking of you
tnmist posted:
You have been very quiet on the board, and I just want you to know that you are remembered. {{{Gentle hugs to you}}}

-Misty

marysings responded:
Thank you Misty. You brought a smile to my face.

My pdoc is trying to figure out what med or combination will help me. I want to stay out of the hospital and between Dr.M and Dr.B, they are doing their best.

My personal cognitive skills are going wackey!

• I struggle without any emotions. No laughing, no crying.
  • My handwriting has deteriated to a third grader.
  • I got lost in the Walmart near us. I have no idea if I talked to anyone and my cart was fairly empty.
  • Thursday noon I was getting dressed and when I put my tennis shoes on but I couldn't figure why there were strings coming from the holes. I finally got it but the whole event was plum scary.

Please pray for me. I see Dr.B on Tuesday afternoon and he said he can do some tests on me. I called Dr.M and he was also very concerned. He told me to cut a med in half and see if that helps.

Then I get on Webmd and find out the moderators are no longer participating on the boards. We have to police ourselves...that is enough to send me over-board.

aaaauuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhh
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

tnmist replied to marysings's response:
This is a rough patch, for sure! Sounds like scary stuff. Hang tough, Mary. Prayers are with you.

Yes, finding out about the moderators reduced me to tears and contributed to my depression. Such a sad turn of events. Not having a leader/moderator is scary, too. I just don't understand why they thought this was a good idea. Maybe if there is enough outcry from the different boards, they will change their minds. I don't know. It's awful though, just awful.

Well, that wasn't very comforting, now, was it? I'm sorry. It helps to know I'm not the only one who thinks so, though.

Peace to you, Mary.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am broken but I don't like others to know because I fear they won't look at me as strong as they see me now. I don't understand why I am...More

Helpful Tips

my story - in part anyway
I had always been asked if I had been molested and always answered no. Then, after a hysterectomy at 36, I was once again asked, only this ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 12 found this helpful