Skip to content
Lonely
az330 posted:
Feeling so lonely today. Trying to be good to myself today. I dont feel worthy of it. I opened my window to feel the fresh air. It is so cold. I dream of spring...Dream of not being sick anymore. Life just sucks. Sorry for whining. feeling fragile today....

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
I too dream of spring. When the pale green sprout appear in the lawns and the warm sun shine returns.

Agree life sucks...its really sucking here at my house at least. Got a new vaccum and I'm cleaning. heh.

Been sick all week with norovirus. Feels good to be up and getting back to life again.

how about a short story to distract you? here is an oldy.

*************** possibly triggering? *****************

Up in the attic she climbed one day.
[br>Shoulder to the door she grunted and pressed.
[br>The hinges groaned and moaned.
[br>The dusty door swooned in.
[br>Hidden inside were a herd of old chairs.
[br>All broken and bent.[br> [br>She carried them down two at a time.
[br>To the bright lights of the dining room.
[br>Her trips numbered past twenty before she was done.
[br>She was a sight, with her hair covered with a kerchief of cobwebs.[br> [br>The chimes rang on the back door as her brother came in.[br>"Oh goodness, let me get the truck to haul this trash away for you."
[br>She waved brother away, never taking her eyes off the chairs. "There is no junk in here, only hurt souls.[br>You must look past the chipped and scarred surface[br>to see the beauty of the grain underneath."
[br>Brother pressed a chair and it squealed under his touch [br>swaying dangerously. "This one is no good, will never hold anyone."
[br>She looked at him from over her glasses as she brushed the web from her hair. "who said, it had to hold someone, [br>maybe it is meant to dump a smart (deleted) on their (deleted)."
[br>He took the hint and left her to her work.[br>
She sang as she warmed the water and began washing the chairs.
[br>She sang ancient mermaid songs she learned in her dreams.
[br>As her hands passed over the wood she got to know each chairs
[br>strengths and weakness.
[br>She spoke to each chair as she gently wash and rinsed it.[br>"Together we will find out where you belong."[br> [br>"Look here," she smiled, as her fingers danced over a prickly spot on the great oak chair. "Puppy teething I imagine."

She shook her head at the thought of someone tossing out this majestic chair over such a small thing.
[br>"Don't worry, she consoled the chair, "You are not being discriminated against, people treat other people with the same callous disregard too."[br> [br>When at last the chairs were washed she set them in a giant circle to dry.[br> [br>(to be continued)
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
uuggh. all right let me work on the spacing issues. It appears a lot of my files have gotten corrupted and I have to to in a re-space it all again.

check back later dear one.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
http://gettingthebucksout.blogspot.com/2013/01/attic-chairs.html

put it on my blog, easier for you to read vs having to cut and paste it here due to space limitations.

well Az, back to cleaning for me.

Peace be the journey

Paja

marysings replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
You are an awesome persons, Paja. I enjoy your writing very much.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

tnmist replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Thank you, Paja. Great story. What a gift you have.

tnmist responded:
I hope you are doing better this evening. {{Gentle hugs}} And...I don't think what people share on here is whining. It's sharing honestly, and thank you for trusting us with your thoughts and feelings.

-Misty

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just thought that my revealing this discussion would open my story of sexual abuse, and bring my insecure self to light. This part of my life was alwa...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.