Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Honoring Caprice
marysings posted:
Paja started this on the self-harm community's board. I stole her initial post but I know she won't mind.

"She didn't get to say good bye to us. So I am not ready to say goodbye to her.

But to help with the unrest and to help us all deal with the loss of her as our moderator I thought we might just honor her for her work and time and love she brought to the board.

This thred isn't for rehashing the issue, its for telling Caprice what you want to/ need to. To bless her on her way.

Lets tell her what she means to us."

I need to think more clearly before I can post my appreciation message, but don't let me influence you. Tell Caprice what she meant to you.

Mary
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

slik_kitty responded:
good idea mary.

caprice, you will be missed by all of us. you were much more than our moderator, you were are friend and will always be. i hope that, in time, you will be able to come back and at least say hi. i hope you are dealing well with this change. i wish you the best, as i know that you would wish for all of us.

bluerose90 replied to slik_kitty's response:
I was so sad to see that the moderators aren't here anymore.

Caprice,
I always appreciated your insight and your kindness. You've been a good friend to many here, and I hope that we will see you on the boards again. Like slik_kitty said, this is a lot of change for you and we all wish you the best. Thanks for everything.

tnmist responded:
Caprice, I have enjoyed your insight, your compassion, encouragement and caring spirit. Wherever you land, those around you will be blessed by knowing you.

I wish you all the best, and may your own journey of healing continue despite the recent setbacks. I, too, hope to see you again sometime. Peace and blessings to you.

-Misty

marysings responded:
Caprice, I miss seeing your beautiful face
I'm strong willed and I tell it like it is. I make mistakes, I'm sometimes out of control, but I love and give with all my heart. Have patience with me as I heal.

marysings replied to marysings's response:
Well, I don't know what key I hit so hopefully I can complete this message...

Caprice, your kindness to me has made the past 10 years bearable. I can remember posting a message while sobbing because of my sadness and you would reply with uplifting messages of hope.

I hope that someday you'll visit this site and say "hello". Speaking for myself, this community is just not the same with you gone.

Love,
Mary

Spotlight: Member Stories

When I was 4 or 5 my family lived in Turkey. My father was in the Air Force and stationed there. I remember a neighbor boy. He was about 12. He would ...More

Helpful Tips

An Answer to Why does my chest alway hurt?
I am a survivor of sexual abuse plus others. When I was 8 I started to experience overall chest pain. At 9 I went throught a medical review ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.